WHO IS TARGETED TO?
Young people up to 35 years old in the following categories:
- RESEARCH: Students and scholars in Economics and other related disciplines (master students, PhD students, young researchers). Basic requirement: bachelor’s degree.
- BUSINESS: entrepreneurs and managers.
- Other CHANGE-MAKERS: Promoters of activities at the service of the common good and of a just, sustainable and inclusive economy.
Among all the candidates, 500 young people have been invited to participate in the pre-event scheduled on the 24th and 25th of March to work in preparation for The Economy of Francesco event.
The deadline for submitting applications expired definitely on November 25.
Thanks to everyone! The response was truly overwhelming: thousands of young people from more than 120 countries worldwide!
Kindly follow the social media and the website in order not to miss updates and news!
- Modifications and/or additions to this Call for applications shall be notified on the official website.
- Limited available positions.
- All the applications will be considered for the selection by the admission board.
- The applications arrived between November 11 – 25, will receive the answer by the end of December.
- The request of grant, will receive the answer by the end of December.
- Participation Fee: 295€, including accommodation and meals
To register, you must have received a confirmation of acceptance of your application from the organizing committee (from the email firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have not received ANY answer to your application (always check your SPAM folder), please write to email@example.com.