Applications for Grants – ‘The Economy of Francesco 2022’ can be made by candidates already registered on the official website by filling in the APPLICATION FORMS (new or villagers). It is also necessary that they are not already beneficiaries of other contributions (scholarships or other funding) that have the same purpose as the grant.
Considering the tough context of recent times, we would be happy to welcome and accept requests for support from those coming from the most difficult and vulnerable realities, so please apply for this grant in case of real and proven needs only.
Applications for the Grants – ‘The Economy of Francesco 2022’ must be submitted online on this page, specifying the type of grant you intend to apply for (A or B).
In order to participate in the selection process for Grants – ‘The Economy of Francesco 2022’, candidates must attach the following documents to their online application:
- 2 letters of recommendation (university professors, public or private bodies, dioceses or movements, business networks, etc.)
- Reasons and/or relevant experiences to enhance your application
- Commitment to sobriety
- Commitment to reciprocity
The application deadline is April 30, 2022.
The selection will take place during May and will be carried out by a Selection Committee. It will consist in the evaluation of the applications, all attachments and, if necessary, an oral interview, which may take place by audio and/or video-conference
- ‘The Economy of Francesco 2022’ – type A grant – PARTICIPATION GRANT: provides a contribution to cover the participation fee ONLY (including registration at the 3 days event, board and lodging).
- ‘The Economy of Francesco 2022’ – type B grant – TRAVEL GRANT: provides to partially or totally cover the cost of TRAVEL.
Please note that the refund will be done via bank transfer after the participation in the event and upon travel documents release.
No financial support or other subsidies are provided.
Applications will be selected and approved until all available places are filled. The judgment of the Commission cannot be disputed. The following will be taken into consideration in the awarding of grants:
- candidates personal details
- geographical distribution of the candidates
- gender balance among candidates
- the available budget for the event
EoF 2022 grant recipients will be informed by email. The staff will communicate all related info about the financial contribution. For assistance and information please contact [email protected].