Applications made be made for Grants – ‘The Economy of Francesco 2020’ by candidates already registered on the official website by filling in the APPLICATION FORM – PARTICIPATE. It is also necessary that they are not already beneficiaries of other contributions (scholarships or other funding) that have the same purpose as the grant.
Applications for the Grants – ‘The Economy of Francesco 2020’ must be submitted online on this page, specifying the type of grant you intend to apply for (A, B or C).
In order to participate in the selection process for Grants – ‘The Economy of Francesco 2020’, candidates must attach the following documents to their online application:
- 2 letters of recommendation (university professors, public or private bodies, dioceses or movements, business networks, etc.)
- Reasons and/or relevant experiences to enhance your application
- Commitment to sobriety
- Commitment to reciprocity
Application deadline is November 10th, 2019 – extended to November 15th .
This application procedure contains an indication of the available grants. The selection will take place in November 2019 and will be carried out by a Selection Committee. It will consist in the evaluation of the applications, all attached documents and, if necessary, an oral interview to be held in Italian or English as the candidate prefers, which may take place by audio and video teleconference via the web.
- ‘The Economy of Francesco 2020’ – type A grant: provides a contribution to cover (totally or in part) the cost of travel and the participation fee (registration, board and lodging) up to a maximum of 1000€.
- ‘The Economy of Francesco 2020’ – type B grant: provides a contribution to cover (totally or in part) the cost of travel and the participation fee (registration, board and lodging) up to a maximum of 500€.
- ‘The Economy of Francesco 2020’ – type C grant: provides a contribution (totally or in part) for the participation fee (registration, board and lodging).
No financial support or other subsidies are provided.
Applications will be selected and approved until all available places are filled. The judgement of the Commission cannot be disputed. According to the interest shown, the examining Commission may consult other experts . The following will be taken into consideration in the awarding of grants:
- candidates personal details
- geographical distribution of the candidates
- gender balance among candidates
- available budget for the event
EoF 2020 grant recipients will be informed by email. The staff will provide the selected candidates with all information regarding board, lodging and possibly travel and will communicate the particulars and amount of the financial contribution. For assistance and information please contact email@example.com.
On 15th November the time frame for sending Participation Grant form ended.